Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello April

It's the beginning of spring so I've decided to take on a project of redoing my desk area! It needs some major cleaning but I also want to make it a place where I feel like being creative. I feel like this should be a doable task but we'll see. I have some ideas of how to make it an inspiring place for me and I'm so excited for it. Next week I'll start posting pictures of what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. So make sure to be looking for that.

In the meantime this April is going to be super busy for me. I have my Quidditch club starting up which at the beginning will be a lot of work but I am looking forward to it. And of course I only have 5 weeks of school left which is nerve racking but I'm hoping to get no C's. It's a lofty goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment