Sunday, March 2, 2014

February and March Photo A Day

February
23. Crisp: I really had no idea what to do with this photo so I took a quick picture of some crisp Johnny Cash.
 
24. In Between: This drawing I did a couple years ago will always be in the "in between" stage to show kinda my methods to how I drew it.
25. Shiny: Wore my spiked beanie that always attracts my attention when I look at my hat drawer.
26. Peaceful: Loved getting these flowers on valentines day and glad they still have a pink color to them. So pretty.
27. In love with...: I'm completely in love with my 50mm lens. I've been using it almost constantly and I just love all the photos I get to capture with it.
28. Up: Looking up and saw this bag my cousins drew for me for Valentine's Day dinner. This is what they think of when they think of me, camera and coffee. So funny and so lucky to have them all.

March
1. Up: Went up to Pop's today with Adam and took out my dslr camera to take some photos. Still getting used to doing this in public but I think I'm getting a lot better at it.
2. Fruit
3. Your neighborhood: It was super snowy and I got the day off of school and work :)
4. Bedside: I don't really have a bedside table so I decided I'd take a picture of my storage headboard. I love putting books I am reading or love there. Perfect space for it.
5. A smile: I don't know but this is me smiling.
6. 5pm: This clock is always wrong. Who knows what time it is?
7. Something you wore
8. Window
9. Red: This poinsettia has been dying and regaining leaves over and over. I heard it was supposed to be hard to take care of but it really hasn't been.
10. Loud: Loud outfits are the best. My puppy is always curious of the camera so just couldn't keep away.
11. Someone you talked to today
12. Fork: This is a fork children.
13. A sign
14. Clouds
15. Car
16. Sunglasses
17. Green: My eyes are green and blue. Not that you can really tell most of the time.
18. A corner of your home: In a corner of my home there are lots of pictures of me and my sister and my cousins. None of them are very recent.
19. Funny: Time has flown since I took this picture of Adam. I can't remember if we were talking about something funny or if he was just smiling at the camera. I do know it was when I was up in Stillwater walking down Hall of Fame.
20. Before/After
21. Delicious: I really love Smirnoff products. Who knew. I couldn't decide what to do with this photo. It was a close tie between this and beef jerky.
22. Kitchen sink: I'm glad I decided to do the PAW word to apply to the PAD because this brush looked disgusting under further inspection.
23. Moon
24. An animal
25. Breakfast
26. Key
27. Your name
28. Trash
29. Feet
30. Toy
31. Where you relax

No comments:

Post a Comment